Sinusitis – A Common Problem
Sinusitis is a very common health problem with most of the people. We find the people of various ages suffering from this problem. It is world wide and it is not hereditary. It is not very deadly if taken care in the right time. If common measures are taken it can be treated very easily and at home. To understand
- What is sinusitis?
- Where does it occur?
- How does it occur?
- What are its symptoms?
- How does it affect our health and
Myself being the sufferer of sinusitis for a long time has a short story to tell to all of you. I developed sinusitis I don’t know where and when but I remember I had it since I as a child. The pain I felt was terrible. My head, my eyebrows and eyeballs, my forehead let’s say the whole of my head used to hurt so much
I used to have cold and cough almost three quarters of a year. I could not face up or face down. When the pain started I could hardly do my reading. The tears trickled down my cheeks. As I grew up in a remote village there was not much treatment available. I suffered and suffered and suffered only. To calm down the pain I used to take some pain killers but that contained the pain till the pills had strength.
Out of Blue
One day I was in the church for fellowship. An elderly aunt approached me. Sinusitis had hit me at that time. The conversation started with her about sinusitis. She told me to take the following measures which I am going to share with the whole world. That day was a great memorable day for me because since that time my cold, cough and sinus has not crippled so much as it used to.
Things Needed for Treatment
- One eight ounces tumbler of any kind – plastic, glass, aluminium, steel
- Luke warm clean water which does not burn self.
- A tablespoon full of salt
- Put water in the tumbler.
- Put a tablespoon full of salt, let it not be too concentrated or too dilute. The salty water does not let you choke.
- Get a squeezer to squeeze water to your nostrils or you can pour water in your left or right hand palm and suck it with your nose and throw it out from your mouth. I sound crazy and unhygienic but this is what I did.
- Do it from both the sides of the nose or nostrils. Repeat it till you finish the water.
- Take another tumbler of clean water without salt a but the water should be lukewarm. Do the same thing that you did before.
- Repeat the procedure for a few days till you feel your nasal cavity is very clean.
I did the same thing and I do not have sinus problem no more. Not only that I barely catch cough and cold too.